Quality Assurance is the process through which an educational system ensures leadership, provision and good learning outcomes for the sector. Quality Assurance can be carried out at different levels. This course will provide the skills and competencies for different stakeholders to participate in improving education delivery.
The participants will be able to:
- understand the principles of Quality Assurance (QA);
- create awareness on the need for quality delivery in primary schools;
- demonstrate an understanding of quality standards;
- identify strategies to support quality assurance practices;
- design the most appropriate quality assurance framework; and
- evaluate the success of quality assurance practices in schools.